MK17 First Stage:
– Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
– Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
– Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring trouble-free operation in the coldest conditions.
– Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
– External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily without the need for disassembly.
– Available in either 3364psi/232bar INT or 4350psi/300bar DIN configurations.
– Weight: INT 232 – 30oz/850g; /DIN 300 – 22oz/625g.
– Airflow at 2900psi: 6500 l/min – 230 SCFM.
– Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.