- 1000 count Cordura outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance *Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22” Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose *Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
- Available in three lift capacities: 20 lb, 30 lb, 40 lb
- Eclipse Wings can be ordered with a custom wing color of your choice of available options.
- Color choices include wing front, gusset, wing back, webbing, and Halcyon Logo.
- Five High-flow, Low-pressure Ports allow you to customize your hose routing for comfort and convenience. The Halcyon 360 degree swivel turret cap with high flow ports ensure the best air delivery possible with up to 15% more air than other LP ports. Combined with Halcyon’s “long” primary hose and backup necklace your hoses can be configured where you need them. Whether diving a sophisticated rebreather or a simple, open water system you can create a configuration that supports easy movement, reduces jaw fatigue from ill-routed hose position and streamlines your diving profile.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow you to choose where to route your SPG and allows the use of accessories. Most Halcyon divers route their pressure gauge to the left but the Halcyon H-75P allows flexibility with any configuration you choose; these options provide freedom to support personalized and advanced hose routing configurations.
- 300 Bar DIN first stage is the most secure connection available; our DIN fittings are compatible with a wide range of yoke conversion kits.
- Nitrox 40% compatible right out of the box so you can start diving without any additional concerns. Assemble your system, analyze your gas and go diving. We also offer Oxygen clean upgrade kits for the H-75P so you can enjoy these great features on all your deco bottles.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure allows a quick fine-tuning by a Halcyon service technician without fully disassembling the first stage.
- Balanced, downstream valve offers incredibly smooth breathing in all conditions.
- Adjustable inhalation control refines breathing effort by way of an easy access control knob; this allows the demanding diver an opportunity to fine-tune the air delivery of the second stage.
- Air Control Vane (ACV) offers a second diver adjustment for the ability to fine-tune breathing.
- Comfort mouthpiece is standard on every second stage to reduce jaw fatigue and mouth irritation.
- Attaches securely to Halcyon single-tank BC Systems
- Stainless steel channel with two secure tank straps with stainless steel cam buckle
- Octogrip tank protector reduces wear on cylinder
- Halcyon bolt retainer to keep STA bolt in place
- Optional epoxy-coated 1.8-kg weight is easily removed for travel or when less weight is required.
- 2.7-kg total weight, with adapter
- Removable weight is available as part of a Halcyon single-tank BC system.