TUSAs BCJ-1800 Voyager is a lightweight and compact BC ideal for warm water divers or the constant traveler. It offers TUSA patented features such as the integrated Weight Loading System (W.L.S.), which permits easy weight loading and release, the Independent Harness System that was developed to significantly reduce weight and structure, and the Ultimate Stabilizing Harness which has two separated rails to increase the tanks security and prevent it from rolling.
This is a lightweight and compact BC ideal for travel and warm water diving, weighing only 4.4lbs/2kg (size M). Buoyancy is controlled by TUSAs patented O.P.E.V. quick inflate/deflate system and the heavy duty 840/420 denier nylon shell provides superior strength and durability. Additionally, the Voyager can be rolled for travel and features a unique console sleeve, on the left side, for streamlined routing of your gauge or computer console.
– Weighs 4.4lbs/2kg, designed for travel
– Enhanced lumbar and backpad for maximum comfort
– Independent Harness System
– Ultimate Stabilizing Harness
– Weight Loading System (W.L.S.)
– 0.2lbs/0.1kg of inherent buoyancy
– 2 main 3-D mesh pockets and 1 lower accessory zippered pocket, console sleeve
– Adjustable sternum strap
– 10 accessory D-Rings
– 2 Dumps (OPEV + 1)
– 840D/420D Nylon
– Lift Capacity: XS: 19 lbf./S: 22 lbf./M: 26 lbf./L-XL: 33 lbf.